Please sign in to post.

Greece

Hello, we are traveling to Greece in May. There are 4 in our party 20,22,27 and 49 years of age. We will arrive in Athens and spend 1 1/2 days there and then take a ferry to Mykonos for 3 days. Then we will travel to Naxos for 3 day and move on to Santorini for 4 days. Question: I do not know where to book accommodation in Santorini, there is so much to choose from. Is 4 days to much? Any recommendations on where to stay on the island? We should be in Athens for 2 full days before we fly out, is the reasonable. I have found accommodation in Naxos for 556.00 CDN for 3 nights and $465.00 CDN in Mykonos, is this reasonable for 4 people So many questions. Any recommendations for hotels in Athens (reasonable priced)

Posted by
3120 posts

4 days on Santorini will fly by. Reasonably-priced and centrally-located hotels in Athens inclued Pella Inn, A for Athens Hotel, Metropolis Hotel, Attalos Hotel, Tempi Hotel, Amazon Hotel, Plaka Hotel, Pan Hotel and Arethusa Hotel.

Posted by
72 posts

I think you have a good amount of time on each island and in Athens. Also, I agree with Lee, the time on Santorini will absolutely fly by. I was on Naxos and Santorini this past May, the weather was great and the islands were beautiful. I would recommend Villa Evgenia on Santorini. Our room had a great view of the Aegean Sea to the east. The owner was extremely helpful and even picked us up from the port and dropped us for our flight back to Athens. I looks like they have a family room, but I also think the rate for a double room in May (low season)is very reasonable. Happy planning!

Posted by
107 posts

Take a look at Hotel Attalos. Wonderful rooftop garden area. Beuatiful view of the Acroplis at night. About a 5 minute walk from Monastiraki Metro Station and less than a 15 minute walk from Syntagma Square. Just Google it. While there, if you can, go to the National Museaum,, Wow!!