Please sign in to post.

Eastern Europe

Does anyone have any good suggestions of where to stay in Prague, Warsaw and Krakow?

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by
1547 posts

You really need to provide more information if you expect a reasonable response. Are you looking for budget, midpriced or high end lodging?

In Prague we stayed at the Marriott which was nice. In Warsaw too we stayed at the Marriott which was convienent to the train but a little away from the center of town. In Krakow, I'd recommend the Sheraton, on the edge of town but right next to the castle.

Posted by
30 posts

We went to Krakow in September 2005 and stayed at
"Hotel Pollera". Friendly staff, very clean and superb location, walking distance from the train station and around the corner of "Old Town"
www.pollera.com.pl
Dora

Posted by
28 posts

In Prague (2006), stayed at the Guesthouse Lida which is recommended in RS Prague travel book. We loved staying there. I've learned that they still have the same rates in 2008. We plan to return there for a two-night stay. Very well priced and is only 10 min to 20 min to old town depending on which transport you choose. (subway, riverside tram, or local bus thru downtown for fun.) In a very pleasant safe neighborhood...

Posted by
56 posts

Thanks for all your reply's. I can make my decision now.

Ron