Please sign in to post.

Skyeurope airlines

We're contemplating a trip to Prague and Athens. It seems like the cheapest( and fastest) way between the two is on Skyeurope for around $70. Does anyone know anything about this airline and does this price sound correct?

Thanks

Posted by
22 posts

Love skyeurope...I have flown it to Croatia two years in a row. A great value, great crew..you will not regret using them.

Posted by
368 posts

There online experience was excellent, and everything I have read about them has had good reviews. They are still up in the air with restructuring their flights and cutting out cities, but I expect them to be there for at least the next year,

Go for it!

Posted by
286 posts

I liked Skyeurope. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish they flew to more places from London.

Posted by
1158 posts

The price is very good. Make sure you check the baggage rules. Some small companies like Sjyeuope charge you extra if you have more than a carry-on.

Posted by
152 posts

My husband and I were charged $400.00 on a flight from Dublin to London for overweight luggage. The tickets were $35 each. Read the very fine print for all small airlines. It was not Skyeurope, but a well known one.