Please sign in to post.

Krakow

Is 3 days enough time to enjoy Krakow including a day trip to the concentration camps?

Posted by
4637 posts

We did it in three days including Auschwitz and Wieliczka salt mine. Trip to Auschwitz and then Wieliczka we did with travel agency in one day. In Krakow we took their bus tour and walked a lot (Wawel, churches, the tower on Rynek Glawny-all the way up etc.)

Posted by
23 posts

I just spent 3 days in Krakow and didn't do any sidetrips. We spent a lot of time just walking around the city. I think that you can defiantely do all the major sites within a day or two. Rick Steve's walking tour in the Eastern Europe book is excellent! Krakow is a lovely city, enjoy! Ifyou have any further questions, let me know! :)

Posted by
11 posts

I am still on my trip now. We did 3 days in Krakow (with a half day trip to the concentration camps). It left us plenty of time to see the city sights. It's a very small city and easy to see in 2-3 days. I loved it!

Posted by
12040 posts

I concur with the others, definitely enough time. Most of the sites of interest to tourists lie within a fairly compact area. At a fast pace, you could probably see everything in one day, but this would not be ideal.