Please sign in to post.

Bari to Dubrovnik

Can't seem to find the time tables for ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik on line. Found them a few weeks ago and now they are gone. Anyone have any idea why this is so and are they going to stop that route.

We learned we will be too early to take the ferry from Dubrovnik to Korcula (going in early May) and we have had to change some of our plans because of it, hope the ferry to Dubrovnik is not part of this cutback.

Posted by
4637 posts

I already answered this question under Ferry service to Croatia. Question was asked by Gonzy.

Posted by
57 posts

Hi Jerry&Stelly, I ran into the same dilemma at the beginning of this year and Jadrlinja did not post a 2013 schedule until late January and that seemed to change a couple times after that althoug those changes were mostly sailing times, not departure days.

I also saw you had trouble getting transportation to Korcula. In May there might be a car ferry that goes to Korcula once a week (Thursdays in 2013), but if that day does not match your schedule you can take a shuttle (2 hour)to Korcula. My family did this and it worked out well and gave us flexibility if other travel plans/dates had to change. We used Rick's recommendation of Korkyra Info Travel agency which runs a shuttle daily between Dubrovnik and Korcula for 30 Euro/person. We booked a private ride with them for 120Euros to fit our schedule better, which also allowed us a stopover in Ston on the way (worth 2-3 hour stop). We compared prices with other shuttle agencies when we were in Dubrovnik and Korkyra Info was the cheapest and most flexible. They leave from their office just outside the Ploce Gate and drops you off at the steps of Korcula town where the other shuttles only take you to Orebic leaving you to take the passenger ferry on your own (1o minute ride)

Jon