Please sign in to post.

Plitvice

We were looking to stay in Plitvice park in May and the whole park seems to be booked for the months of April and May. We are planning to be there the first week of May. Does anyone know how to book a room at the park other than on line. We will be using public transportation so we would like to stay in the park.

Posted by
4637 posts

We stayed in hotel Jezero which is inside the National Park. There is an address on google and with a little perseverance you should be able to find their phone number. If not, you can send them a letter. There is enough time.

Posted by
57 posts

Hi Jerry and Stelly, I think the problem is that you are trying to book too early online since its more than 6 months out. I stayed in the park at Hotel Bellevue in early June. I too thought the park was full when I tried to book online last December but when I looked online again in late February there were many rooms available at each of the 3 hotels. It may be like the airlines where they block out rooms until a later date in case of a large group booking. Here are two phone numbers for the hotel that appeared on my invoice you can try. +385 (0)53 751 014 +385 (0)53 751 015
If they dont answer try a fax to +385 (0)53 751 013 Also, note that if you stay in one of the 3 hotels in the park have the hotel stamp your park pass for re-use the following days. Its saves a few Euros if you are spending a few days there. Have a great trip.

Posted by
323 posts

Thanks for the info. I thought trying to book now might be a problem. We will try again in Jan. or Feb. and if that doesn't work we will call.
Thanks again.