Please sign in to post.

Swiss pass

I will be in Switzerland for 8 days with family (wife and 2 kids) and looking for swiss pass + family card. Coming from india on 10 june.

Can I get it online and printed or does it need to be physically delivered? What if it gets lost?

I hope its valid in june.

Posted by
7209 posts

you can buy it online and have it shipped to your address along with the free Swiss Family Card. You can also choose to have the pass printed at home although I don't think you will be able to print a Swiss Family Card at home. You can always purchase the Swiss Travel Pass at any ticket counter in Switzerland when you arrive.

Posted by
20205 posts

Since you are landing in Zurich, it will be easiest to purchase the Swiss Pass and get the Family card at the airport train station. It will only take a few minutes. I do not know what your credit card requirements are, but for me traveling from North America, I would inform my credit card company that I was traveling and expect the charge of, in your case, 726 CFH on your arrival.

For India, the official seller is http://www.raileurope.co.in/pass/swiss-travel-pass-82
I do not know what the delivery options are, but the price quoted of Rs52,212 is the equivalent in CHF. They have a chat line on the website for questions.