Please sign in to post.

one night in Zurich

Hi There! My sister and I will be in Zurich for one night with a couple of other relatives at the end of our European trip. We are all leaving the next day - a couple in the morning from the airport and a couple are flying out later in the day. We need a nice place to stay that is not too expensive (less than $200/night) which includes breakfast and wifi for convenience and is in a nice part of town for walking a bit and eating a nice meal in the evening. We'd love it if it were somewhat convenient to the airport although we'd rather not stay at an airport hotel. Does anyone have a good recommendation? And restaurant recommendations would be lovely as well! Thank you so much!

Posted by
16893 posts

Last time that I stayed a day and night in Zurich before a flight, I enjoyed staying at Hotel Leoneck, just across the river from the main train station. Trains from there to the airport take about 10 minutes. It's also close to the Swiss National Museum and the route of Rick's self-guided walk (in the Switzerland book).