Please sign in to post.

Itinerary Help needed

Hi, we are a couple and one infant (1 and half year old) travelling to Paris and Swiss on the following mentioned dates:

Arrival in Paris - Saturday, Sep 30, 2017 (7AM)
Departure from Paris - Sunday, Oct 8, 2017 (10AM)

Within this duration, we are planning to spend 3D/3N in Paris and 5D/4N nights in Switzerland. Below is the tentative itinerary we have designed and would appreciate your expert opinions/suggestions.

Paris - 30th Sep to 2nd October.
We plan to explore paris on our own, and might just take 2 days hop on hop off bus tour for sight seeing. We have booked our hotel in Porte de Versailles area, which i believe is in close proximity of popular location. We don't have any preference as such, but will try to cover all historic and iconic things in paris. Would appreciate your expert opinions on things which i can do during my stay at Paris.

Oct 3 - We plan to keep our base in Lucerne city of Switzerland, and will heading towards it from Paris by TGV Lyria train at 6am. After reaching to Lucerne, we will spend some time at the hotel, and will explore the city on our own.

Oct 4 - Lucerne to Jungfrouch & back
Oct 5 - Lucerne to Mt Titlis & Back
Oct 6 - Lucerne to Zurich. Visit Rhine fall & back.
Oct 7 - I'm not able to plan for this day, and would appreciate some suggestions here. I also have to head back to Paris as my return flight is at 10 AM, next morning from CDG, and the last train for Paris is at 4PM (TGV Lyria train). Anything i can do within the available time?
Oct 8 - Return to India after an overnight stay in CDG area.

Few additional details:
1. I plan to buy a four day swiss pass to cover my travel within swizterland. Will it be worth buying it?
2. I will book excursions to Jungfrouch and Mt Titlis from http://www.swisstours.com/Switzerland.aspx?cntry=US. Would it cover the train cost as well?
3. With the above itinerary i think I'm required to get a Swiss schengen visa, but can someone please confirm?

I would really appreciate your thoughts on the above itinerary and any suggestions are most welcome :)

Thanks in advance.

There are no replies to this topic.