Me and my wife are travelling to Switzerland from 10th to 16th September this year. My wife is having a back problem and cannot walk for too long or take harsh jerks on a ride. Based on this I request if you could suggest me a itinerary for these six days. I plan to go to Paris from there on 16th and my return flight is again from Zurich to India on 19th night.
Based on my very basic research, I have BLOCKED (not paid as yet though) the hotel rooms as follows -
1) Reaching Zurich on 10th September morning
2) Room booked in Lucerne (Hotel Schlüssel, Franziskanerplatz) for 10th and 11th night.
3) Room booked in Interlaken (Hotel Restaurant Panorama, Aeschlenstrasse) for 12th and 13th night
4) Room booked in Zermatt (Best Western Hotel Butterfly, Bodmenstrasse)for 14th and 15th night
5) Room booked in Paris for 16th 17th and 18th night
6) Return flight from Zurich on 19th night
a) If you could specifically help me to fill in the days mentioned above with activities like full day excursion to Mt Titlis, Zungfraou etc
b) Advice me on the Swiss pass (4 days / 6 days / flexipass) with the assumption that we would like to take day excursion to Zungfrou / Titlis or any such spots
I am not very particular about good hotels but would like easy accessibility as would like my wife to walk as less as possible (she can walk a kilometre or two without a problem though). I would prefer scenic places.