Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Zermatt

We will be going to Switzerland in June -- I would love some good recommendations for hotels in Zermatt -- Thank you!

Posted by
20216 posts

My favorite: Hotel Ambiance. One of the last hotels in Zermatt that is still owned and operated by the family. Some rooms will have stunning views of the Matterhorn if the weather is clear. Since the chef is one of the owners, take a meal plan if it is available.

Posted by
2724 posts

I loved Romantic Hotel Julen. It's not a budget option but we had a wonderful room with a view of the Matterhorn.

Posted by
12040 posts

I had a very nice stay in Grand Hotel Zermatterhof, with an excellent Matterhorn view, but it isn't cheap.

Posted by
54 posts

Thank you so much for all of your recommendations!!

Posted by
35 posts

We stayed at the Hotel la Couronne. It was great and we had a perfect view of the Matterhorn from our balcony. If you go to Zermatt, you must get a room with a view of the Matterhorn!
Very friendly staff and I believe they have done up all or most of the rooms since we have been there. They have a lovely courtyard area for breakfast in the fine weather too...

Posted by
35 posts

We stayed at the Hotel la Couronne. It was great and we had a perfect view of the Matterhorn from our balcony. If you go to Zermatt, you must get a room with a view of the Matterhorn!
Very friendly staff and I believe they have done up all or most of the rooms since we have been there. They have a lovely courtyard area for breakfast in the fine weather too...