Please sign in to post.

Geneva airport hotel

Good day, fellow travelers!

My friend and I will be ending our My Way Alpine Tour in Chamonix and are flying out of Geneva the next morning. We will head to Geneva that last day and want to stay at a hotel at, or nearly at, the airport for ease. Any recommendations on a Geneva airport hotel? My Google search produced several, but wondering about personal experience with a hotel that makes getting to the airport easy/convenient.

Thanks for your help!

Posted by
551 posts

The Nash Airport hotels (there are actually 3 of them in the same complex, differing
room sizes/prices) are close to the airport, free shuttle, can walk to a restaurant or
two for dinner the night before. In a pinch, you can walk to the airport terminal from
the hotel. Have stayed there twice, just fine.

Posted by
33392 posts

the centre of Geneva is all of 10 minutes away from the airport by train or bus. That brings in all those hotels too - I stayed at an Ibis midway between. The train stops right in the airport, and many many trains go there, very frequently.

Posted by
40 posts

Thank you - that's helpful! With Geneva left out of the RS guidebook, I wasn't armed with my usual great info! Thanks!