Please sign in to post.

Canton of Vaud 100 CHF Promotional Gift Card for booking 2 or more nights at a hotel

Hello everyone,

I just returned from 12 days in Switzerland (Itinerary: Zurich, Appenzell, Glacier express with stay in Zermatt, Montreux, and finally Lucerne) and would recommend staying in and around Montreux as we received a 100 CHF gift card upon arrival to use at restaurants, wine tastings, and a variety of other activities. We were able to have a great meal on the water - for free! If heading to Switzerland before the start of November be sure check this out!

Link to "Canton of Vaud" Gift Card

Posted by
497 posts

Thanks!!! Where did you use it? We’ll be there later next week (Montreux).

Posted by
31 posts

We used it at the Eurotel Hotel restaurant (Safran Restaurant) and at a wine tasting in the Lavaux region (forgot the name) but both were great and I would recommend either one!

Posted by
497 posts

Just signed up as we will be in Montreux next week. Read elsewhere someone was also able to use on his hotel bill. Thanks!

Posted by
92 posts

Just wanted to say thanks for this post! I was just able to use it to take 100 CHF off my hotel bill at Moxy Lausanne! When I checked in, the front desk guy told me I could use it for my bill so it was no problem. I ended up spending way less for my stay in Lausanne due to the Vaud card and the fact that hotels here provide a transport card for guests!