I am planning a 4 night/5 day trip to switzerland in 2017 April end with my wife.
This is my second trip as we last visited in May-2015. We covered Titlis, Zermatt-Matterhorn and Jungfrouch then so looking for some new experiences this time.
I will be based in Interlaken for the 3 nights and 1 night in Zurich.
I have a Swiss Rail pass for 4 days.
Here are some of my thoughts about the itinerary:
1. Arrive at Zurich Airport by 0700. Catch the 9:30 train to Interlaken and reach by 11:30. Check in to hotel(Early check in possible?? – Hotel Weisses Kreuz).
2. I plan to leave hotel by 1300 and visit Lauterbrunnen(Trummelbach) + Murren (Cablecars)
1. Leave early for Engelberg(Roam around, sights)+Titlis mountain top, ice flyer.
2. Comeback by evening.
Any suggestions for 2nd half of the day
1. Leave early for Lucerne and enjoy the city.
2. Leave for Mt Pilatus in afternoon + paragliding(or any other suggestions?)
1. Leave for Zurich by afternoon(1200)
2. Cover Rhine falls and enjoy evening in Zurich(arnd Zurich lake)
1. Leave for Venice by 1300 train.
2. Any suggestions for the morning??
All of these plans are flexible as i have not purchased any tickets except Swiss pass.
Any feedbacks/suggestions are welcome.