My wife and I will be starting our 2.5 week honeymoon to Europe in late August in Switzerland, neither of us have ever been to Europe. We land in Zurich and head to Venice after our 4 days/nights in Wengen, where we are planning on staying for at least 3 of our 4 nights.
1) Would it make sense time wise and is it worth spending a day/night in Lucerne on our way to Wengen or Venice?
2) We plan on going tandem paragliding and up to Schilthorn. Any other suggestions of what to do/see?
3) Best train/rail pass for 4 days?
4) What type of clothing will we need for late August weather?
5) Any and all other suggestions.
Thanks in advance.