Please sign in to post.

Best of Scandanavia 14 days June 2024

Will arrive Stockholm 4 days prior to tour. Looking for hotel recommendations. RS uses Hotel Wellington in Ostermalm. Thinking about just booking there to avoid a hotel swap prior to tour and looks like its very centrally located with good transportation options. Has anyone stayed at Wellington? Or other hotel ideas? Thanks.

Posted by
2377 posts

The Wellington was the hotel for the tour I was on last August. The hotel was fine and the location was great. I had a single room, no complaints.

Posted by
12 posts

Sounds good, thanks! Place looks very nice on the website.

Posted by
2377 posts

I've done quite a few RS tours. I'd rate Scandinavia very near the top.
Enjoy!

Posted by
21 posts

I stayed there in May before the tour and it was great. I had a small, basic single room that was clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They served afternoon fika, and had great complimentary breakfast and dinner, all very healthy and fresh. It was in a quiet area that was really close to everything. Would definitely stay there again.

Posted by
11159 posts

If you can’t get into the tour hotel then look at Skansen Herengracht near many of the museums.

Posted by
6397 posts

If you can’t get into the tour hotel then look at Skansen Herengracht
near many of the museums.

Herengracht is in Amsterdam, so I'm not really sure what you mean, or if you've accidentally posted in the wrong thread.