Please sign in to post.

Where to spend an extra day

If you had an extra day would you spend it in Sevilla or Toledo?

Posted by
114 posts

I vote for Sevilla! I visited both cities last month and enjoyed Toledo but adored Sevilla! I could (and wish I'd had time to) spend an entire day just wandering around Sevilla taking in the overall atmosphere and culture and enjoying the beautiful architecture of the city. Good luck choosing!

Posted by
5212 posts

How many days have you allocated to each city already?

Sevilla is a much bigger city than Toledo & therefore there's more to see & do there.

Having said this, Toledo & Córdoba are my favorite cities in Spain, so given your choices, I'd choose Toledo.

But wait! Are you planning to visit Córdoba?

Posted by
97 posts

Thanks for the replies. I was leaning towards Sevilla. We currently have a full day and two nights in both. Cordoba was not on the list, but I will look into it now. Would you give up Toledo for Cordoba?

Posted by
6543 posts

Depends where you're at the day prior to the extra day. If I was closer to Toledo, Toledo; if closer to Sevilla, then Sevilla. Both are very nice. Personally, I would not give up Toledo for Cordoba.

Posted by
513 posts

Of the two choices, Sevilla ! However, if I was that close and had not seen Cordoba, then I would go there for sure.

Posted by
5212 posts

Jas,

We currently have a full day and two nights in both.

One day is definitely not enough time for Sevilla, so I would add the extra day to Sevilla.