We plan to to go Spain in Oct and visit some sites in the Andalucia region, starting from Seville as:
Seville (5 nights) -> Córdoba (3 nights) -> Granada (3nights) -> Ronda (3 nights) -> Madrid (4 nights)-> flight home
We would prefer to use train instead of driving or bus. We looked on the trainline website, looks like there are likely trains (direct or with one transfer) between these cities/sites. We would like to hear from others who know or have travelled there before:
1. These cities/sites are indeed all connected by train?
2. Which site is better to book train tickets, trainline or renfe?
3. Will it an okay idea to take train on Oct 12 (Spain national holiday)?
4. Oct is bit too far out to book yet, but it is a bit strange that I can see lots tickets in July and some in Sept, but most are marked as "sold out" in August. Does anyone know why?
5. The number of days we planned in each city/site seems okay to you? Any other tips?
Note we have visited barcelona (and Madrid) before, but it would be our first time to Andalucia (and our first away trip since 2019). Thanks!