Please sign in to post.

Visit to Alhambra

Any comments as to any down side of doing the Alhambra Experience (E14), seeing the Palacios Nazaries in the evening when illuminated but not seeing it the next day in the day light?

Posted by
10 posts

Isn't the Experience ticket for both day and night? I don't want to derail, but I have the opposite issue. I managed to get tix for daytime Alhambra on 10/21, but I was hoping to do the night experience as well. I was surprised to find the night sold out before the day. I'm not seeing a way to do the night on 10/20, 21 or 22, even with the Grenada Pass. Maybe someone knows a way?

Posted by
8163 posts

We took the Alhambra tour 3 weeks ago. Let me just say that there is a lot of walking, much going up and down steep hills and who knows how many steps. If someone's marginal in walking, this may be a place to pass visiting. It about wore us out--and I'm in good shape.

Posted by
28 posts

The Palacio Nazaries is only available for night visits on Fridays and Saturdays beginning from mid October to March. There are previous discussions comparing night and day visits to the Palacio Nazaries.

Posted by
15593 posts

The evening visit does not go to all the parts of the Nasrids that are open during the day. The rooms look much different at night than in daylight.