Please sign in to post.

Valencia Tourist Card

Hi Everyone,

Have any of you used the “Valencia Tourist Card 72 Hours and Entry to the Oceanografic, Science Museum and Hemisferic” ? The card also includes public transportation for 72 hours and a host of other discounts and/or free admissions to various museums, tourist sites and restaurants. At a price of €50.75 for “seniors” it seems like it could be a good value. It is my understanding that Valencia is a good walking city but my husband has back and knee issues that preclude him from walking great distances therefore we will be in need of public transportation. I have researched the cost of the three main sites but haven’t added in any metro, bus, etc, charges.
If anyone has used this card I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and if you found it particularly useful.
Thanks for any suggestions or opinions.

Peg

Posted by
1034 posts

Public transport is very cheap in Valencia. You can buy a SUMA card and load it with 10 journeys for €4 so the public transport part of the card won’t save you anything really.

Posted by
15 posts

Thanks Helen. That certainly is a bargain! As I give it more thought, perhaps it makes more sense to just “pay as we go”. Thank you, Helen, for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Peg