Please sign in to post.

Travel from Barcelona to Madrid

Can you suggest itinerary for travel from Barcelona-Valencia-Ibiza-Ronda-Seville-Granada-Cordoba-Madrid. Ibiza will be Air travel, rest is planned road trip (if advisable by the champions). Thank you in advance

Posted by
4434 posts

Am I not looking at an itinerary? Is this the order you wish to travel? What month?
To advise on train v car, we would need much more detail: how much time you have namely. There would be no need or benefit to just drive form place to place when train takes you to the center. If you had some special need or were traveling through the countryside for months, that would perhaps make a car of use.
See Renfe website for train info. In some cases, you will use bus.
Ronda has no airport, so you need to change the order to somewhere with an airport and direct flights after Ibiza. Do a search on Google Flights.

Posted by
6914 posts

Basically:
- Barcelona to Valencia = train
- Valencia to Ibiza = ferry or flight
- Ibiza to Seville = flight
- Seville - Ronda - Granada = drive
- Granada - Cordoba = train or bus
- Cordoba - Madrid = train

Notice the slight change in order (more logical)

Posted by
3 posts

Thank you so much for the response. Time I am estimating is 10 days after departure from Barcelona on 16th May 2024. I will deduct destination not feasible as per the august members.

Posted by
190 posts

Are you flying into Barcelona and out of Madrid? Are you planning on no sightseeing at all? One night in each city? That sounds like a business trip, not a vacation.