Please sign in to post.

Trains and Buses

I've been trying to book a high-speed train from Barcelona to Zaragoza for October 20, 2018 (and another inter city trip 1 day later and another 4 days later) for several days. I was aware of the 62 day rule, but that has come and gone and still no luck. I've tried RENFE, of course with no success. I also attempted booking for October 20 on loco2.com and trainline.eu and no luck there either. As of today, it is 58 days until October 20 and the only trains available are the 4+ hour journeys on loco2.com and trainline.eu. Yesterday I tried RENFE just for kicks for a booking on October 13 and there were the high speed trains. Is this simply going to be an hour-by-hour checking of the sites for the October 20 date?

On a different matter, is there an internet site for a map of bus routes in Zaragoza and/or Madrid? I've been spoiled by the great site Barcelona has.

Posted by
16895 posts

Renfe can release tickets for sale whenever they wish. I don't think "hour-by-hour checking of the sites" is worth your time. Even the cheapest tickets probably won't sell out in the first couple of days.