Please sign in to post.

Train from Granada to Sevilla

Hi Group,
We are a family of 4 (2 adults 2 teenagers) traveling in Spain this June - And we are looking for train options to travel by train from Sevilla to Granada- Unfortunately the train service site Renfe doesn’t indicate any trains traveling in between those two (2) destinations? Are there alternatives or does any have a travel hacks for getting to Granada from Sevilla?

Regards
R

Posted by
260 posts

Renfe’s site is extremely frustrating to use, as is their app too. I ended up using www.thetrainline.com to purchase tickets for Granada to Cordoba and Cordoba to Seville when there last month. The mark up is only a euro or so and the website is so much easier to navigate and purchase through.

Posted by
4169 posts

I did this in reverse last month and took the 3 hr Alsa bus instead. While I found a couple of train options, there were more and better-timed (for me) bus options.

Posted by
880 posts

to purchase tickets for Granada to Cordoba and Cordoba to Seville

You can also do this on the Renfe website and app. You book it as two separate trips/tickets.

Posted by
25 posts

I am also looking to make this journey in June, and I ended up booking the 3 hour ALSA bus instead. Only one train journey showed up on the day I was booking (June 10), along with a notice that said the train schedule was disrupted because of infrastructure works.