planning a 2 week vacation to Andalucia.
- Flying to Malaga - arrive early AM (May 1)
- Flying out of Malaga - depart late PM (May 15)
- bus from Malaga airport to Granada (Monday, May 1)
- train from Granada to Ronda (Friday, May 5)
- bus from Ronda to Seville (Sunday, May 7)
- train from Seville to Cordoba (Thursday, May 11)
- train from Cordoba to Malaga (Monday, May 15)
using omio / raileurope for tickets.
- am I making the correct choices?
- should I pre-book tickets now or purchase as needed?
- better vendors for bus/train tickets?
advice from travelers with more experience will be greatly appreciated.
thank you, in advance.