Please sign in to post.

tickets to the Alhambra

I just tried to buy 4 tickets to the Alhambra for a trip in Oct. Used www.alhambra-tiackets.es Got all the way through the process, entered credit card info & then it popped me out with no confirmation number, no tickets to print out. (No message in my email about tickets). On the site there was a pop up that asked if you wanted to see the tickets that you bought. I entered my requested
credit card info & it said there were no tickets under that card. I went back to the Alhambra site right away, and they showed 4 less tickets available in their #tickets available column, as if I had actually succeeded in buying the tickets. I checked the website to see if there was something I could click on to send them an email about my problem, but couldn't find any. Help.

Posted by
32 posts

Have you checked your junk e-mail folder? Sometimes those confirmation e-mails from foreign addresses end up in there.

Posted by
32 posts

Have you checked your junk e-mail folder? Sometimes those confirmation e-mails from foreign addresses end up in there.

Posted by
32 posts

Posted by
5226 posts

Coplee,

I'd call your bank to verify if the charge went through, if it did, then you need to contact the Alhambra ticket sales office by calling
+34 902 888 001.

If the charge didn't go through, then you try again.

Posted by
15601 posts

One possibility is that the tickets were deducted from the "availables" because you were in the process of purchasing them and were added back after the system registered that the tickets hadn't been purchased, some minutes after you checked back.

Posted by
5226 posts

Chani makes a good point!

I went back to the Alhambra site right away, and they showed 4 less tickets available in their #tickets available column, as if I had actually succeeded in buying the tickets.

Another possibility is that someone else purchased 4 tickets at the same time as you ;-)

Posted by
1 posts

I bought a ticket for October and it took a solid two to three minutes to confirm them after I clicked "Buy". Maybe you thought you were kicked out but your order was still being processed?

There are no tickets to print out, you need to take your credit card that you used to buy your tickets and they issue them to you in person.

Posted by
5226 posts

Regarding JMM's comment:

There are no tickets to print out, you need to take your credit card that you used to buy your tickets and they issue them to you in person.

Once you book your tickets on the official website, you will receive a confirmation via email, which you can print out & take with you. Once you arrive to Granada, you can get your tickets at the Alhambra bookstore near Plaza Nueva or from the automated Caixa machines at the main entrance of the Alhambra.
You will need to use the same credit card you used to book your tickets, to retrieve your tickets.

Posted by
72 posts

We were also asked to have a picture ID to verify identity.. they first asked for a passport which we had not brought with us but we had a drivers license and they accepted that. Just a heads up - would hate for you to get there and have them deny you your tickets because of no id.