Please sign in to post.

Spain in October

Hi all, wanted thoughts on this plan for later this year 2014
leave phl on Sept 30 -
arrive barcelona oct 1 8:45am stay 1 night at hotel torre Catalunya (next to sants train station..we stayed here before and liked the location) take underground or bus to revisit some favs and stay 1 night
question - I assume its simple/cheap to get here from the airport via train and avoid a taxi?

Oct 2 - fly Vueling Barcelona to Seville about 5pm arrive 7pm
stay in Seville for 3 nights - tour, relax, attend some flamenco dancing, chill, etc

Oct 5 - leave for Cordoba stay 2 nights - trying to decide if its worth getting a car or worth trying to get to Granada?
- no airport or flights out of Cordoba - so would have to train back to Seville (although the train is pretty cheap for non-AVE) or train to Granada if we tried to squeeze it in

Oct 7 - car or train back to Seville - fly to Barcelona in the evening and stay near the airport or at the hotel torre Catalunya again

Oct 8 - fly from Barcelona to Phl 10:45am and say adios for now.
while in Seville and Cordoba I will try to have tours booked and/or tickets prepurchased.
questions
if I didn't fly out of Seville and flew from Granada it would be an extra $100e for Vueling 2 one way flights.
wondering if I should save Granada for another trip.....or shorten our Seville time?
anything anyone would do differently ? we can't chg dates...we are using miles and financials don't work for longer trip anyway

muchas gracias

There are no replies to this topic.