Please sign in to post.

Spain

Need opinions

As part of a 14 days trip to Spain in the fall we are staying 3 night in Granada and 2 nights in Seville. The question is do we hire a transfer through a tour company to take us from Granada to Seville with a stop in Ronda for a few hours or take the train from Granada to Seville (with a train change) and spend more time in Seville. If we don't do the tour we probably would not see Ronda.

If you would do the tour do you have a company that you recommend? I was looking at an option through Goaway tours and Not just a tourist.

Any thoughts
Thanks

Posted by
16893 posts

Your time in Seville is already short. If you're not able to add another night to that city, then I would skip the Ronda visit.

Posted by
6546 posts

As Laura stated, your time to in Sevilla is already limited. By the time you arrive you’ll really only have 1.5 days in the city to see everything. One can spend a half day or longer in just the cathedral, giralda, and alcazar (assuming you’ve never been to them previously). My recommendation would be to skip Ronda. You could squeeze in Ronda if all you wanted to do is check the box saying you were there. Do you want to just “see” the two places, or “experience” them.