Please sign in to post.

Sevilla Fierra Abril 2017

My husband and I will travel Europe in spring, 2017 for 60 days, and would like to visit Spain. We plan to stay 4 nights each in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona. Kindly advise if this is sufficient, and help suggest an itinerary and places to visit.

Kindly also advise on actual dates and duration Sevilla Fierra Abril 2017, which is in our bucket list.

Thanking you in advance. Aileen

Posted by
5202 posts

Aileen,

I'd strongly encourage you to get some guidebooks on Spain. Once you've read about all the amazing sites each of the cities you plan to visit offers, you may decide that 4 nights may not be sufficient, for everything you want to see & do there.

Keep in mind that 4 nights translates to 3 full days.

Have you considered visiting Toledo, Córdoba, or Granada? Do you plan to take day trips from each of the cities on your list?

You will find some information about the Sevilla Feria here: http://www.andalucia.com/festival/seville-feria.htm

Enjoy!

Posted by
15576 posts

Priscilla's right. How much time you spend in any place and which places you choose depends on what calls to you . . . . I spent 5 full days in Barcelona, went back a year later for 7 full days and still didn't see or do everything I wanted.

Some guidebooks offer suggested itineraries. The Rick Steves books do that for a lot of places. Frommer's online guides usually have something similar. Here's the one for Barcelona, on the left you'll see links to 1, 2 and 3 days.