Please sign in to post.

Sagrada Familia Tickets

I purchased Sagrada Familia tickets for the incorrect date by mistake. Would anyone know if there is a way to return those tickets? any pointer will be appreciated. I have purchased tickets for the date I can actually go but would like to explore if there is any way to get a refund for the other tickets.

Thanks

Posted by
808 posts

Most likely depends on the vendor that you purchased them from. Try contacting them directly and explain your inadvertent error.

Posted by
2940 posts

Unlikely, much like if you purchase tickets for any other museum/entertainment venue anywhere in the World. Yet if you need to exchange them for a different date/hour, Sagrada Familia is known to accommodate when possible, just get in touch with them and explain your case. This is assuming you bought them directly to Sagrada Familia and not thru a third-party, that is.

Posted by
115 posts

Thanks for your replies. I have bought new tickets for tomorrow. Guided tour was sold out. so just bought a regular visit ticket. I have written an email to them explaining the situation. No replies yet. Tomorrow I will try to explain in person if I find someone to whom I can talk.

Both times I have bought ticket directly from website.