Please sign in to post.

Sagrada Familia tickets

quick question, looking at the ticket site, just a little confused. If I want to buy a ticket for Sagrada Familia, Passion Tower and audio plus the Gaudi and Park how do I purchase both? And can I do them in two days? I will take everyone's advise about going first thing in the morning for sure. Thanks.

Posted by
27062 posts

Sandy, the Gaudi House Museum is not under the same ticket as Parc Guell. I have never gone to the GHM, but guide books are usually lukewarm about it.

Posted by
107 posts

Thanks everyone! I got what I needed now. I am assuming most of you will send me to Park Guell and skip the Gaudi House. Time is not an issue. . So I will do Sagrada Familia, Tower, Park Guell, Sant Pau,Casa Mila. If you want to give me another must do, send it to me. Enric has given me the time and directions under the post Montserrat. He talked me into staying at Hotel St. Benet too. Thanks Enric! for all the information, excited to visit. And to all my fellow travelers for the help.--acraven you are also a wealth of knowledge!

Posted by
2939 posts

hahaha, I didn't "talk" you into anything my dear Sandy, I just provided you with information so you could be better informed to take a decision :)))

There are too many "must-do" in Barcelona, so I will rather simply point to some other possibilities that aren't necessarily the most crowded and that can be a nice contrast to those sites you already mentioned: Torre Bellesguard | Monestir de Pedralbes | Laberint d'Horta | Parc de Cervantes (especially if you visit in June) I also advise a free walking tour with runnerbeantours.com