Please sign in to post.

Sagrada Familia

My wife and I will be in Barcelona in early September. How far in advance do you think we should book tickets for Sagrada?

On a separate note, we will also plan on seeing Guell Park as well and have the same question regarding how far in advance we should book.

Thank you!

Jim & Cyndi

Posted by
1 posts

Go to their websites. Book your own date and time. They will show a calendar how far out a person can book a time. Easy.

Posted by
913 posts

After tickets go on sale for your dates, you can monitor availability on the websites and make your final booking decisions depending on what you see.

Posted by
27370 posts

The first time slot of the day always seems really popular--which makes sense, because so many places in Barcelona are timed, and it's hard to figure out how much of a gap you need to leave between sights. Having a first-entry ticket avoids that issue for at least that one place. So if you want to put one of the tough-to-visit sights at the beginning of a day, that's a ticket you'll probably need to buy earlier than if you were willing to accept just about any entry time.

Posted by
629 posts

Jim, you might want to check out the similar thread that has just been posted over on the Fodors forum. Many travelers have already weighed in there with valuable input. Its title is 'Finally, at last...' apparently in reference to the ongoing Sagrada completion saga.
We've never been but thought that you might benefit from reading this additional post above.
cheers
I am done. The end.