Please sign in to post.

Porto to Seville

We are going to finish the Portugal tour 9/23/22 and we are considering flying to Seville for a few days. Can anyone recommend a specific part of town to stay in or recommend a hotel for a few nights?

Posted by
15579 posts

Amadeus Hotel. Been to Sevilla 3 times, only stayed there. Great location, great staff, comfy rooms. RS also uses them.

Posted by
155 posts

I always consult the Rick Steve's guidebooks for hotel recommendations. I check the local library first if I don't have the country-specific book. Then I wait for the guidebook sale that RS sends out monthly. If neither of those are available, I order the RS guidebook.

We're headed to Spain today for our Andalucia tour and will be staying at the Amadeus so I'm sure the previous poster's recommendation is a good one.

Happy Travels,

Posted by
457 posts

We always stay at the Hotel Inglaterra

That's where I will be staying when we head over there (3 weeks from today, hopefully) ... good to see a forum member gives a thumbs up ... any tips on tapas bars near the hotel? ... I did notice there is an Irish bar basically next door, so perfect for a Guinness nightcap.