Hot, yes, but unfortunately due to graduation and work schedule that’s the only time it works for our family (2 college students & 2 adults). We’ve been to Barcelona in June for a week previously. Also, We’ve experienced with and familiar with HOT summers in Phoenix so hopefully won’t be such a shock. *cross fingers.
Our interest is mainly art & architecture, no driving. We’re planning to train between towns.
1.June 18, 19 Lisbon (for 2 of us! Great air fare RT to Lisbon. 1 of us have been to Lisbon previously.
2. Sat June 20, fly to Madrid. Sleep
3. Sun Jun 21, other 2 joined—Sleep Madrid
4. Mon,Tues, Weds, Thurs—Sleep Madrid. (Toledo day trip one day via Taxi for 4 of us)
5. Fri, Sat, Sun, June 26-27,28 —Sleep0 Granada. (*Alhambra ticket cross fingers)
6. Mon,Tues, Weds Jun 29,30,July1–Sleep Seville (Cordoba day trip)
7. Thurs July 2–train to Madrid (revisit Prado or other art museums or just chill)
8. Friday July 3–Day trip to Segovia. (Sleep Madrid)
9. Sat July 4th, 2 of us leave for home from Madrid, 2 sleep in Madrid
10. Sun —original 2 fly to Lisbon & home on Monday July 6th am
Doable? Any suggestion for changes?
Thank you ahead for your advice.