Please sign in to post.

Picasso Museum

I am trying to buy ticket to Picasso Museum now for my September visit. Just want to check if I am doing something incorrect or missing something.

Step 1: I pick The Collection + Temporary exhibitions

After this step, the calendar is showing tickets available only on Thursday every week. every other day all month is not available for pick up. does that mean other days are all sold out or they don't sell online tickets for those days or I am doing something wrong? I have already purchased the ticket for Sagrada Familia on Thursday so I was hoping to pick some other day for this museum.

Thanks in advance

Posted by
27111 posts

I see that Thursdays are shaded lavender and don't know what that means. However, I am able to select other days of the week. If you get an error message when clicking on a different day of the week or the screen doesn't refresh when you do so, I'd suspect a bug tied to the browser you're using. In that case, try a different browser. If that doesn't work, try a different device.

Posted by
115 posts

Wow...thanks so much. Just because dates were not highlighted I was not clicking on them. Thx again.

Posted by
6535 posts

The lavender color indicates Free Thursday afternoons. It also said no tickets available on the 4th or 24th. However, regarding free afternoons it’s after 5pm and according to the below, only available 4 days in advance.

“Thursdays, from 5pm onwards, first Sunday of each month, 12 February (santa Eulàlia), 18 May (the International day of Museums) and 24 September (Day of La Mercè) free entrance for everybody. Limited capacity, timed tickets are required. Advance tickets are available online up to 4 days before the date. The ticket includes admission to the Collection and temporary exhibitions.”