Please sign in to post.

Parking in Córdoba

Hi, we are having a wonderful time in Spain and heading to Cordoba tomorrow. Was wondering if anyone has tips to share on parking outside the city center as it’s normally not permitted in the interior. We plan to spend most of the day there. We were upgraded to a SUV for the 4 of us so a larger vehicle. Thank you.

Posted by
6553 posts

You are correct. Unless you are spending the night at a hotel in the historic center, it is a no drive zone.

Looking at a map, I’d try an park at the lot at C. Acera de Granada, Sur, 14009 Córdoba, Spain. It is supposedly a free lot. It is near Cafetería Sabor Moreno. There’s also a Cepsa petrol station by it. The historic center is a short walk from it (.6 miles), across the Roman bridge.

Another free lot is Aparcamiento público y gratuito, Poniente Sur, 14004 Córdoba, Spain. It is across the street from Pan de Polvillo. It is .9 miles from the Mezquita.

Finally, there is a supposed free lot by the Arte callejero museum along Acera Mira al Río. It it near the first one I mentioned. With a larger vehicle I’d try this lot first..

Posted by
15 posts

Thank you kindly. We will try them out tomorrow! It’s supposed to rain pretty much anywhere in Andalusia tomorrow so an indoor activity is top drawer. They need the rain as you may be aware with water regulations in full force. Our water is very good as we are not in the high tourist season with lots of demand.

Posted by
15 posts

Hi again, we parked at the 2nd lot you mentioned and it was perfect. Still free. Much appreciated.! Full day with The Mezquita, Roman bridge, Synagogue and Alcázar after a 2 HR drive each way. Having parking planned was so helpful without worries.