Please sign in to post.

Mallorca in June 2022

We are looking for suggestions for accommodations in Palma for 2 adults, preferably near the beach, nightlife, and sights (ie: Le Seu, Castel de Beller, Fundacio Miro museum). Any ideas? Good experiences? We are interested in suggestions for places to sightsee, eat, and transportation options. Thank you!
Jackie

Posted by
676 posts

Jackie, I got a Marco Polo guidebook for Mallorca and think it’s really well done. We go there in April. I booked Petit Palace Hotel Tres as it’s a very central location and well reviewed but haven’t stayed there yet to be able to report back.

Posted by
5252 posts

I can recommend this site for all things Mallorca related, it's very comprehensive and coincides with my experience of over a decade of travelling to the island: https://www.abc-mallorca.com

Unfortunately I don't have any personal recommendations for accommodation in Palma as we always stay in our timeshare in Llucmajor.

As for transportation I really do recommend a car to be able to fully enjoy the island.

Posted by
5 posts

JC,
Thank you for the website and recommendations for travel. I appreciate you getting back to me!
Jackie

Posted by
676 posts

Jackie, the page “Soller Web” on Facebook has had a lot of nice suggestions for the Soller area. I’ve enjoyed following it in advance of our trip.

Posted by
5 posts

Thanks again, Julie.
We are planning to go to Soller so that will be very helpful!
Jackie

Posted by
69 posts

We've booked the Mallorca Hotel Soller Plaza for June 12-15.