Please sign in to post.

Mallorca in April 2023

My husband and I will be spending 3 weeks in Mallorca this April. We're interested in the smaller villages, exploring the countryside and scenic places, great food and fun driving routes. We're wanting to take a slow, relaxed pace and stay in accomodations that offer good service and views. Any recommendations for all of the above and has anyone who is gluten-intolerant travelled there?

Posted by
5257 posts

With three weeks you'll have ample time to enjoy the fantastic island.

https://www.abc-mallorca.com is the most comprehensive site for Mallorca and I've found it to be very reliable in terms of accuracy and guidance. We own a couple of timeshare weeks at the Marriott resort on the island so that is where we stay so I can't offer any advice on other accommodation. My favourite part of Mallorca are the Tramuntana mountains and the villages within. They can get a bit crowded in the summer but April is usually a bit quieter.

Driving is great all over the island however the Cap de Formentor route is notoriously hair raising and some of the mountain routes can be a bit tight.

My wife is gluten intolerant and she's never had an issue with the food in all the years of travelling. Every restaurant will display allergens on the menus as it's a requirement by law.