Please sign in to post.

Madrid Airport Hotel

Any recommendations for a nice, but reasonable priced hotel with airport shuttle?
Thanks!

Posted by
6510 posts

You might want to check out the Air Rooms in the airport terminal itself, to avoid any uncertainties about shuttle service from nearby Barajas. My room was clean and comfortable, the internet connection was poor, and I think there was coffee, but no other hotel services.

Posted by
8145 posts

Most of the 15+ properties close to the Madrid Airport are very fairly priced. I went on Google Maps for the airport, and checked on Hotels. Few are big name hotel chains, however.

I'd probably just catch a cab over to Hotel Ibis as appears popular.

Posted by
691 posts

Nuevo Boston Madrid hotel, we have stayed there 3 separate times.
Good price, clean and confortable, they have a free shuttle to Madrid airport.

Posted by
1436 posts

I stayed at the Meliá Barajas twice. It's a big hotel, but in downtown Barajas. The walls are quite thin and therefore please ask for a quiet room.

Posted by
270 posts

I like the Hotel Maydrit. It's probably no better or worse than any other hotel near the airport, but it has a shuttle, it's inexpensive, clean, has a pool, bar, and restaurant. It's near a Metro station and a cervesaria and drug store. We usually plan our last night or two there to decompress and have a as-hassle-free-as-possible airport experience. That said, I haven't stayed at other hotels in the area; but once I find a place I like, I stick with it.

**edited to correct the name of the hotel.