I'm planning my first trip to Spain for April 2016. I plan to arrive in Madrid and leave from Barcelona. My thought is:
- Madrid - arrival day from U. S. plus 3 full days
- Seville - arrival day from Madrid (train) plus 3 full days
- Barcelona - arrival day from Seville plus 4 full days
1. Is it reasonable to do a day trip to Granada from Seville?
I really want to see the Alhambra and I'm thinking that if I can do a day trip from Seville rather than travel to Granada it would save a bit of time and be one less change of hotel I would have to make.
2. If a day trip makes sense does anyone know of a good tour company to go with?
3. What is my best option for getting from Seville to Barcelona - train or air?