For those keeping track - we have airline tickets for Bos to Mad in late June, returning in mid-July.
Yesterday we received an offer from Iberia to cancel the tickets in exchange for a voucher worth 110% to be used by June 30, 2021.
I'm not looking for advice. Our attitude is that if the flights are going, the hotels are open, and the restaurants/beaches (we're going to Sitges), we'll rent a car and hang out for a few weeks - better there than here. And we have friends who are keeping us up to date about the situation in and around Barcelona.
So, we wait. If Iberia cancels the flights, then we'll have no choice.