Please sign in to post.

How are next year’s (2024) tours announced?

Hello,

I am interested in booking an early 2024 Best of Spain tour and I understand the dates may be announced in late Spring or early Summer… so basically any day now. How are the dates announced? Do they just drop on the site, is there an email blast? Thanks.

Posted by
8392 posts

In the past, it has been both. The tours show up on the site and an email comes out to everyone who has subscribed to tour news. Then an announcement on the web page itself.

Posted by
8455 posts

What Carol now retired said. But also usually a sharp-eyed forum participant will note it and report it here.

Posted by
41 posts

That’s good to hear. I’ve got a very specific date in mind to match up with the arrival of my cruise ship in Barcelona so I need to make sure I have as much heads up as possible when the 2024 dates drop. Knowing when they will drop is important. Do the tours generally fill up quickly? I have noted that many people tend to reserve a spot only to drop out later on.

Posted by
8455 posts

That's true rcf026. Sometimes the most popular tours fill quickly, but not within the first couple of days. What you can do if you find the one you want is full, is sign up for an alternate date, and for the Waitlist of the one you really want. That way, they will alert you if there is an opening, and they can switch your deposit and info pretty easily and quickly. I believe they prioritize the Waitlist by the order that people signed up for it.

Posted by
41 posts

Yes, I have been on a waitlist before. I think they send out an email blast if a spot comes open and it is filled on a first come basis. I really would not want to be in that situation this time because of my tight itinerary. I’ll just have to keep a close watch on the information that comes out.