Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Granada

Hello, I am looking for a mid-price hotel in Granada for a few nights. Prefer a safe area where we can walk to sites during the day and to restaurants in the evening (a 15-20 minute walk is fine). Thank you for any suggestions.

Posted by
98 posts

I stayed at Hotel Puerta de las Granadas in May of last year. Nice, clean accommodations in a central location. Walking distance to restaurants, the Alhambra and the Albaicin neighborhood. I recommend it.

Posted by
91 posts

Vincci Albayzin is a 4-star centrally located hotel that we enjoyed in 2021. It also had a nice restaurant.

Posted by
576 posts

In October we stayed at Hotel Monjas del Carmen (RS book). it was a great location. modern hotel, clean, nice, felt very safe. My only reservation was it was October so they turned the air off and there was a restaurant below our room that made opening the window noisy until late into the night.
If you stay there request a room on the opposite side of the building if warm. The view is the restaurant side but can be noisy.

Posted by
4156 posts

We stayed at the Anacapri, recommended by Rick. It is just around the corner from the Main Street. A quick walk every where. Also, the cheapest place we ever had laundry done, anywhere.