Please sign in to post.

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Casa 1800 in Seville and/or Granada?

Rick's guidebook says the Seville property is located across from a "boisterous" tapas bar. If anyone has stayed at the Seville property, can you tell me if you heard lots of street noise from your room?
Also, any reviews of the Granada property?

Thanks,
Krissy Bradley

Posted by
863 posts

My sister and brother-in-law (mid 50s) stayed in both of these hotels in late 2018 and highly recommend them. We were just talking about them today as I am heading to Spain soon. My sister said the Seville hotel was a highlight of her trip. She didn't mention noise and would have if it had been an issue as she knows I prefer to stay in quieter areas.

Posted by
37 posts

We just stayed at the Granada Hotel Casa 1800 and highly recommend it. Hotel is beautiful and very quiet area. The taxi dropped us off as far as he could drive and pointed us to walk down the alley to the hotel. Location is great, 20 minute walk to the Alhambra and near the plaza with lots of restaurants, etc close by. The hotel staff are great, breakfast has lots of choices and their afternoon "teatime" is a nice break. When we left to go to the train, we walked to the plaza where the taxis line up.