Please sign in to post.

Flamenco Show in Granada?

This will be our first time is Spain and I would like to enjoy a Flamenco show. We have the time in Granada and was hoping for a recommendation.

Posted by
78 posts

During Semana Santa in 2023, I enjoyed a 20E flamenco show at El Quejio. Especially convenient since it was across the street from my hotel and close to Plaza Nueva. No food or drink order required to see the show. I look at their website now: elquejiowinebar.com I don't see a reference to the shows. They had display signs outside their store advertising the shows and price. Located at cta de Gomerez 11 Granada. I enjoyed the show in the small room setting, about 1 to 1- 1/2 hours long. The Rick Steves 1 hour show on Andalucia shows a flamenco show in the caves in the Sacromonte area, which I would have loved to see. But, it was distant and a good uphill walk from my hotel. So, I opted for the close and convenient one instead.

Posted by
2320 posts

We enjoyed a show at Jardines de Zaroya in November 2019. They offer a dinner option. We ended up just ordering a la carte. It’s a small venue, and everyone has a good view. We took a taxi up the hill to the venue.

https://flamencogranada.com/en/