Please sign in to post.

Flamenco in Seville

Could you help me with recommendations and reviews of the best place to see a Flamenco show in Seville. I went to one a few years ago as part of a Tapas tour and felt that this wasn't an authentic show and was just put on so the tour would spend more money in the final bar along the tour.

Thanks in advance

Posted by
73 posts

If you're interested in dining while watching Flamenco, this may not be for you since it's not a restaurant, but we went to the show at the Museum of Flamenco and it seemed very well done. Like you, we wanted to see real dance, not a gimmicky tourist stage and this was a safer bet and very nice.

Posted by
5212 posts

My mom & I enjoyed the one hour show at La Casa del Flamenco. It's a small venue, no dinner or drinks are served.

You may buy your tickets a day or two before the show. Arrive 30 minutes before the show to get a seat in the front row.
This show is also recommended on RS Spain book.

Enjoy!

Posted by
705 posts

I'll second Priscilla's vote for La Casa del Flamenco. Because it's a small venue you are right up close! Fun!

Posted by
440 posts

thanks for the replies guys I think we will try both the Casa de la Memoria and La casa del flamenco as we are in Seville for a few nights. many thanks again

Jay