Please sign in to post.

Flamenco in Madrid

We're visiting Madrid in October and I'm waffling about the need to reserve a night of flamenco. Found a great link on the forum about flamenco tickets that lists a lot of shows. Any recent great experiences? I'm thinking we'd eat elsewhere because the focus should be on the flamenco. But I welcome suggestions!

Posted by
11 posts

@kathy, did you find a great flamenco option? We are headed to Madrid at the end of the month! Thanks.

Posted by
115 posts

We just returned. We saw a wonderful flamenco show https://essentialflamenco.com/

I didn’t want to go to a dinner show I just wanted to experience a “tablao” that’s what they call them. This was perfect.

Posted by
2 posts

I found something called flamencotickets.com. From there I discovered the Centro Cultural Flamenco in Madrid. We went to an hour show, just flamenco, no meal, and truly enjoyed it. It was a small venue with 4 performers and no amplification...ideal for us!
It was in the Justicia neighborhood, as I recall, and there were many good restaurants nearby to choose from.
Enjoy!

Posted by
28 posts

We went to Corral de la Morería for dinner and the show last year. Absolutely wonderful and would highly recommend.