Please sign in to post.

Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)

I am a US citizen traveling from San Francisco-Paris-Barcelona. Do I need an ESTA to return from Barcelona-San Francisco.
Thank you. .

Posted by
14280 posts

Nope! ONLY non-US citizens need an ESTA.

In the future there will/may be a similar form to the ESTA called ETIAS for US citizens to enter Europe but it is not in place yet.

Posted by
582 posts

No, as a US citizen returning, you’ll just need to show your passport.