Please sign in to post.

Camino de Santiago Luggage Service?

Hello Travellers! Have any of you used a luggage service that you would recommend for someone walking the Camino de Santiago? As in a service that takes your luggage to the next overnight location for you? We know someone beginning the traditional path that begins in France and that might be useful information. If you walked that path, please how did you engage their services and what was your cost to use them for the entire walk to Santiago? How did you decide how far ahead to have them drop off your luggage? Did you use a lock on your luggage to secure it? And please offer any other information that you think would be helpful. Thanks so much!

Posted by
58 posts

Thank you to all of you who wrote to me about using a luggage service on the Camino. I was asking for my nephew as he was just beginning the Camino and finding it more strenuous than he had expected. He has adapted along the way and I'm happy to say that he is now within 50 kilometers of Santiago! I appreciate all the helpful information and who knows maybe we'll do a shortened Camino ourselves one day!