Hi all you wise travelers
we have been to Barcelona before for 4 days so have seen lots of the famous sites but want to see some of them again.......we are flying into Barcelona arriving Oct 1 for 7 nights, leaving Oct 8.
Wanted to stay in B for a couple nights but looking for some tips
- any suggestions on how to arrange this trip?
- drive or train to costa del Sol and what cities in between?
- I am thinking 4 stops - 3 of 2 nights and the 4th for 1 night.
- should we go into the Pyrenees and make a big circle ending up back in Barcelona?
- stay in Barcelona maybe first 2 nights to ease travel - not sure....
- should we definitely get to Seville, Cordoba, Valencia, Murcia..any 'must sees' ?
- not really thinking of Madrid unless our route takes us close?
all tips and comments are most welcome