Please sign in to post.

Alhambra tickets

I am planning a trip to southern Spain and I'm hearing of multiple people having difficulty getting Alhambra tickets. I plan to go on November 9th. Is there a way to find out if there are any issues with that particular date, like maintenance closure or something? If so, I'd want to rework my itinerary now. Otherwise, the website says tickets are available for purchase 3 months in advance so I will start trying then. Is there anything I need to know or any tips?

Thanks

Posted by
5223 posts

Jules,
It’s not difficult to book Alhambra Tickets as long as you book them way in advance, up to 3 months in advance.

Here’s a very informative website: Granadainfo.com

Enjoy your time in beautiful Spain!

Edited to add...

Jules, I also added a reply to your comment on this thread

Posted by
2768 posts

I would go to the website now and go through the process to pretend to buy them for the latest day available (go as far through the booking as you can before having to pay). Make sure you understand how the sight works and the options - then starting 4 months ahead look frequently to see when they are available. If you buy them shortly after they go on sale you should be fine. I just looked and as of right now the last day available is August 31 and it has plenty of times to choose from but earlier in August is fully booked.
September is not yet open for sale.

You will note that August 31 is more than 3 months from today. So that's why I suggested looking starting 4 months ahead - I can't predict the schedule.